Again this year, we will be offering free parking for all spectators at Monroe Community College (MCC) – 1000 East Henrietta Road, Rochester, NY 14623
ALL Handicap Parking – ONLY at MCC
- Free parking available in designated lots, no credential needed.
- Free shuttle service to and from the Tournament beginning by 7:00am and continuing 1 hour after play each day.
- No HDCP parking or drop off at Monroe Golf Club
- ADA Shuttle Bus service will be available at
Monroe Community College in a designated lot and will run all day.
New this year, all Uniformed Volunteers and Volunteers working 3 or more shifts will receive a Volunteer Parking Credential that will allow you to park at Nazareth College – 4245 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618.
Handicap Parking for Volunteers
- All parking at Nazareth College will require the proper hang tag, so please have your hang tag in your window when you arrive.
- Please use the East Avenue entrances to Nazareth College, DO NOT use the French Road entrance.
- There will be signs directing you to park in certain lots at Nazareth.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN ANY LOT OTHER THAN AN LPGA LOT OR YOU WILL BE TOWED.
- Buses will ONLY PICK UP AND DROP OFF at these designated lots.
- Buses will begin running at 5:30AM each day and will continue running until at least 1 hour after play ends each day.
- Buses will drop volunteers off in the Bus Depot at the Main Entrance area.
Spectator/ Volunteer Drop Off
- There will be handicap parking spaces available in one of the lots at Nazareth College.
- There is NO Handicap Parking available at Monroe Golf Club.
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO drop off along Golf
Avenue or the Main Entrance of Monroe Golf Club!
- The only available drop off point is located at
Whitehaven Cemetery on Marsh Road.
- After drop off, spectators will be directed across
Marsh Road to enter the auxiliary ticket gate, located near the 15th tee of Monroe Golf Club.
- All bicycle parking will be at the auxiliary
ticket gate along Marsh Road. There will be racks positioned there so you can lock your bike.
Food Concession Locations
Opening at 7:00 AM daily!
- Main Entrance Area outside of the Wegmans Expo
- Between the 1st and 9th fairway
- Near the 13th green
- Monroe Golf Club Clubhouse – Proper Credentials Required
Stop by the official LPGA Merchandise Tent located near the Main Entrance of the Tournament, near the 10th Fairway. Open daily,
the LPGA Merchandise Tent is the only place to get your unique Wegmans LPGA Championship logo'd golf hats, shirts, jackets and other
official merchandise. You'll find apparel for men, women and children.
All bags are subject to search
- Metal spikes
- Noise-producing electronics
- Alcoholic beverages
- Large backpacks, bags and hard-sided coolers
- Televisions and radios
- Signs, posters and banners
- Lawn chairs/folding armchairs (Bag chairs permitted)
- Pets (service animals allowed)
- Weapons and other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the LPGA Tournament Security/Law Enforcement
- Cameras and camcorders Thursday through Sunday.
What defines a mobile device?
Any device that can send/receive calls and/or a device that can send/receive data (texts,
pictures, emails, etc...)
Code of Conduct Policy
- Device must be on SILENT at all times while on Tournament Grounds
- Data Use (Texting, email, etc...)
- Permitted in all areas of the golf course, EXCEPT when a player is in position to
play (when a marshal has his/her hands/quiet paddles raised)
- May be placed at any time in any ENCLOSED Tournament Structure found on
- For Example: Expo Tent, Volunteer Tent, Champions Pavilion, etc...
- Calls may also be made in discrete areas, far away from play
- Photos may be taken Monday – Wednesday ONLY, ABSOLUTLEY NO PHOTOS
Thursday – Sunday
- Video/Audio Recording
- At NO TIME, will video/audio recording be allowed.
Violation of Policy
- Initial Offenders will be warned and directed to an area away from play
- A second violation will result in confiscation of the device
- Any violations of the policy may result in immediate removal from the Tournament
In case of serious weather, the "WEATHER WARNING" sign will appear on the Electronic Leaderboards, Scoreboards and at
When the sign appears, take precautions! Move towards exits, parking lots, or other designated areas. Seek shelterin
automobiles, buses, or in permanent structures such as the Clubhouse or the Jefferson Road tunnels.
When a horn sounds, avoid open areas, hilltops and high places, isolated trees, golf carts and wire fences.
Click Here for our Schedule of Events
Click Here to see all our Past Winners
Click Here for Wegmans LPGA Course Map